Wednesday, November 09, 2005

How's life?

How is everybody doing today? I just figured I'd hop on and talk about what's happening with my life for a second... Hope I don't bore you to tears.... Today my sister went in for surgery... She had a Fundoplication - Not just any doplication... This one was a FUN-doplication... I just called and she is in the recovery room now... Pray for a speedy recovery and maybe finally an end to her problems.... Friday is our first anniversary! It's hard to believe just a year ago we got married... I am truly blessed to have found the love of my life... Check out our wedding vows! I'm getting closer to finishing Santa... I have a little bit of detail work on his face, and some detail work on Baby Jesus to finish, then just some sealer and it's done! Pictures will come... I got on roller skates last night! Our church handed out free passes to go skating, and I figured it was a great opportunity to take my daughter... We had a blast! I haven't looked yet, but there may even be pictures... we'll see. Tonight after work, we have to figure out how to go see my sister, get the house totally cleaned up, and possibly run to a Wal-Mart where Brandon Backe will be signing autographs.... Too much to do, so little time...... And last, here are a few links for your viwewing pleasure: First up is something I'd love to have in my house... Check out Steve's Home Theater And next: How not to do a burnout on a bike (watch the guy in back) Have a great day everybody!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Since I won't be around on friday much. I hope your sister recovers quickly.

Me? Not much...getting a new car today...I guess that's a big deal.

"Jet" said...

Guppy-- Happy Anniversary! I am going on 7 years!! Nice vows!!

And I posted about you in my blog!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Wishing you sister a fast recovery.

Can't wait to see Santa.

Bridget Unnel said...

Best wishes for a wonderful first anniversary!! Did you save the top layer of the cake? We did that. It wasn't half bad once it defrosted!

Best wishes for your sister as well!

Anonymous said...

GAH! Those vows made me tear up and I'm one of the most un-sentimental and non-romantic creatures in the world! Truly beautiful, a very very happy first anniversary to both of you!

And lots of good juju for your sister.

Ottawa Pocket Watches said...

Happy anniversary. Wait until you are old folks (like me) and are celebrating your 27th! Don't worry. It's still good then. In fact, I would have to say it gets even better.

Also, what is a fundoplication (sp?)?