Monday, November 28, 2005

My computer is hosed!

I got on yesterday... I loaded some pictures onto the PC... I e-mailed a few, I posted a few to my blog... then I went to Blog Explosion.... I joined a battle, hit the blog rocket, and checked my renter... Then I decided to surf around a bit when suddenly my computer froze... I sat hoping it would come back, then I turned it off.... When it came back on I got nothing... it tells me to boot normally, to boot the last known good config, safe mode... anything.... No go. I am dead in the water... shit shit shit... So now everything that's on there is lost... I'm gonna have to reload XP and start over... All my pictures... (at least all since mid September, I burned the rest) all my music... All my nifty little things I had gathered... Gone- just like that.... I hate it when that happens! Anyway... On a brighter note... I am currently renting space on a few blogs... one of them is Wendy Wings... WOW! She is sending me all kinds of traffic! Thanks Wendy! Even though her blog blows I appreciate the visitors! I only wish I could send my renter as many as she has sent me.... If you get a chance, look to the right and go visit 3rd Times A Charm... Oh yeah... one last thing... I took little Gizmo to get his nuts chopped off today... poor puppy... I hate when that happens too. :(

6 comments:

Michelle Keller said...

Your sense of humor is priceless.

True Jersey Girl said...

It broke my heart when we de-balled my dog. But he doesn't seem to mind much.

Anonymous said...

gee, you almost make it sound like you hate yours cut off too! poor little thing, will a bag of frozen peas help him?

Bridget Unnel said...

"Even though her blog blows.." LOL!!!

WendyWings said...

My blog blow it blow like a traaeeeeeeeee in da winnd
lol
You confused me for a minute there, my dog is called Gizmo too and he still has his nuts :)

Wilson Clan said...

oh my gosh. That totally sucks! I'm sorry. I lost a hard drive once and EVERY picture that I took with my digital camera as well.. That was BEFORE burning off to CD's.. and I still have that hard drive because I keep thinking I'll pay someone to retrieve the pictures.. I guess that's how I cope.. Denial? lol