Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Rediscovering E-bay

I've decided to go back to selling some things on E-bay... It's been quite awhile since I've sold anything on there, and everything has changed! I hate that! It took me a couple of days to get everything figured out again, and I finally got one whole thing up for sale! I have boxes and bags worth of useless crap around the house, and this is all I've done so far.... I swear, sometimes I really do live by my motto- "I was going to procrastinate, but I just kept putting it off until later" Anyway- go bid on the stupid ugly birdhouse my ex-mother in law gave me long ago... lol I wonder how much I could actually make if I get all the crap that I want to listed on there? It always drives me nuts... the things that I would think would sell don't, and the things I think nobody would want end up going for big bucks.... go figure. I guess people really do like useless crap. Anyway- I'm babbling today for no reason about nothing... I guess that's a good place to call this post DONE.

No comments: