Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Welcome to my little world....

Hello.... I figured I'd put this place up for my own personal entertainment... you're welcome to browse around all you like... I'm John- recently married to the woman of my dreams- Just bought a new house about 6 months ago- And we are finally starting to do some improvements to it... First off, we just painted the dining room I think the colors came out great- The trim work will be olive green... not quite finished with that part yet. Here's a before and after pic of the built-in: Before: After: What a difference a little paint can make! Here's a shot of the painting we picked up at the starving artist sale.... I think it really pops against the wall color. We have been looking for a milk can for a long time.... we ran across this one over the weekend and had to have it: What else have we been up to you ask? Well... Christmas just passed... here's a few projects we did for that: This is a bench I made for my dad: And here's a little flowerpot train we made: I guess that'll wrap it up for now....

3 comments:

sapere aude said...

ohhhhhh... love the wall treatments... and everything else. I enjoy watching Trading Spaces and a decorator couldn't have done it better. Very talented.

Guppyman said...

Thanks for the kind words... we try our best.

Girl in Progress said...

gorgeous.. love the colors and the paint finish