Thursday, June 08, 2006

Public service announcement

The two most common searches that bring people to my site... Pringles - Everlasting love commercial I'm sorry folks. I don't know why so many people search for this. I don't know why Google has decided that since I mentioned Survivor seems like a Pringles commercial and Somebody sang the song Everlasting Love on American Idol on the same post a long long time ago... I don't know why you think you may find the video here. It's not going to happen. I don't like the song. I don't like commercials. I don't know where you can find the video. I don't care. Go away. 55 gallon aquarium stand plans This one I can help you with. I posted about the stand that I built back in January of 2005. I linked to a guy that has some great plans. I am very happy with the tank stand. Build it and enjoy! Lately I've been getting hits for Ephedramax too.... I mentioned that in one of my spam posts.... Nope folks... I ain't got any. I can forward you some e-mails from folks who claim to have plenty at good prices though.... It's sad.... I get these same old keyword hits... Throw in guppy and guppyman, and that pretty much covers my regular search engine hits. I don't get any of the cool stuff like "Big Breasted Hot Mamas" or "Pregnant Goat Videos". None of the good stuff I see so many people get.... I guess I'm boring or something.... Oh well... Hope you folks find your Pringles song... or not. I don't care either way...

No comments: