Monday, June 27, 2005

Some new pics....

First off... For some reason I got up at 1:30 in the morning... I thought it was like 4 am or something and hopped out of bed... threw some laundry in and came to sit at the PC.... I just realized it's just after 2am... I need to go back to bed! But here are some pics real quick.... the first was my Christmas present from my dad... He built this bench- all cedar... heavy.... Love it! Bench This one and the next are pics of our very first Angel's Trumpet. We planted 3 of these plants so far(2 of this variety, who knows on the 3rd). This plant is about 5 feet tall and will have quite a few more blooms soon.... Angel Trumpet I had no clue that the flowers would be yellow.... I think when we bought it, the label said orange.... Angel Trumpet 2 How bout another shot of a sunflower.....? This one I had to post just because of how warped the actual flower ended up.... Not real sure why this happened... Sunflower

7 comments:

phoenix said...

First time ever seeing this type of flower. They are gorgeous! Nice green thumb :)

Star said...

YOu do the wash? Good Man!

Better Safe Than Sorry said...

up early and throwing in wash? maybe the bleach got to you yesterday.

TrueJerseyGirl said...

Love the bench!

Texas_Ivy10 said...

Great pics!! Love the Angels Trumpets!

puremood said...

I think that bench seat is great - I wish I had one! Love how he put the birdhouses on the end posts.

Yoggy Adams said...

Nice blog,

hey Michele sent me