Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year (again)

I thought about my first post in the new year... Should I post a review of 2005? How about a forward look at 2006? Resolutions for the new year? None of it sounds right.... So maybe I'll just post like nothing happened.... So here goes... Droogle is a site dedicated to helping you make the most out of your alcoholic ingredients at home. We've assembled a powerful search engine to help deliver the most accurate drink recipes quickly and easily. Ok folks.... Everybody pitch in and by me the Viper this week as Astroworld sells off a bunch of their stuff Do you have what it takes to join notMensa.... Well... that's it... That's my first post of 2006. I hope everybody has a great year and gets all their goals accomplished... Now... if only I could finish my new template....

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Hiya! Thanks for stopping by my blog via Michelle's! I will stop by again! Nice blog!