Monday, February 27, 2006

Lost in a video game...

Well.... Saturday I was over at Half-Price Books and noticed Roller Coaster Tycoon (With 2 expansion packs) cheap as could be... You can imagine what I did for the rest of the weekend... Well- not entirely true... Saturday evening we went to church and then to my Grammy's birthday party, and Sunday- me and lil-one made crystals and tried to go launch rockets (we discovered we need wading to make em work)... But Saturday night, Stormii had to work overnight so I sat up playing most of the night. I've had this game before (not sure what happened to it) but I get hopelessly addicted... I'd hate to see how I'd be if I got one of the newer versions... Anyway... if you don't see me around... I'm probably lost building my dream park!

2 comments:

Bar L. said...

LOL, have fun!

Holly said...

oh I have been eye balling that game! I had a roommate that played that thing a lot! It will probably have a sim like recation for me... dazed and mezmorized! Good luck with it!