Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Mmmmmmm....... spam........

Every once in awhile, I check my spam folder to see what kind of goodies I am missing out on... Today happened to be one of those days.... Enjoy! Quality Narcotic Opportunities Alrighty! Let's start right off with drug dealers on the Internet! dont miss wednesday If you took advantage of the last offer, you just might.... wringer balneology I had to put this one in... I can't decipher it to save my life... I was almost tempted to open it just to see if they defined what that meant. [2/21]: Fuond a betetr suotloin Now fnid a btteer spel cekher! Re: rabid Phha ramaceutical Not sure what this means, but I am scared! I wonder if they come from the drug dealer mentioned before....? concertina baccarat coverall quickstep mckinney razzle trillion ellen intrepid anarchy conflagrate woo phrase lowry mid blackberry whitaker bourbaki canary tendency cupboard OK... Now they have stopped bothering with the random word after their message title... The whole friggin thing is random weirdness.... And if that wasn't enough... the next few have words in a semi-readable order, but I'm left wondering what the hell they were trying to say.... The prodigy promptly would be for your-person to be able to accept huh? The marvel currently would be for you to be adept to believe Alrighty then.... As lose do amazing completely That's amazing. Completely. in rain do oscar putty What is oscar putty? And why before I do oscar putty, why do I have to wait for rain? PARIS NATIONAL LOTTERY WINNING NOTIFICATION Wooohoooo! I knew buying that ticket would pay off... Wait a second... I forgot to get a ticket this week... Scammers! Mr. Silvia Summers has $110,000.00 for your family Funny... I don't know a Mr. Silvia Summers. If he has money for me, he should send it to me. Cash would be fine. but what I want to know is.... How did he get this particular e-mail address. NOBODY has this e-mail address. Esp not people who owe me money.... Great Christmas Specials - Free Shippping / T-shirt with every order Tue 01/17 I just liked the date on this one...Damn- I thought it was bad seeing Christmas stuff go up right after Halloween... but these folks are starting before half the trailer park people even got rid of last year's tree! A college d1pl0mza can help you get a better job now. OK... I really want a d1pl0mza with it spelled just like that. I think that is what I am lacking in my job searching... a good d1pl0mza! Ask your husband to check us out. bootlegged Ummmmm.... This ain't Brokeback mountain. I don't have a husband.... Hell... I don't even have a boyfriend. Do your friggin research people! Anyway... There was my stroll through 1500 e-mails in my spam folder... I'm not even going to bitch about all the unoriginal repeat messages I get... I found a few that were fun... that's good enough for me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you get some mildly amusing ones I'm not even going into the one's I found today...sick!

Mitey Mite said...

I keep getting offers to enlarge a body part that I don't even have. You're right, they need to do their research.

eph2810 said...

some of them I can even repeat *blush*...But I got the Mr. Summers one as well over the last couple of days. Just glad they go directly in my spam folder - lol

Star said...

I love when you do the spam posts!