Friday, February 10, 2006

Survivor

We start out with rain. Lot's of rain. And then, the sky tries to give Shane a light... But he forgot his smokes. Poor shane. Then we flsh over to the young girls getting a papaya... Described as almost orgasmic by one of the girls.... Then back to Shane.... Having an extreme nicotine fit inspired manic depression moment... Why me... poor me... I miss my son... I miss Marlboro... wah wah wah..... So then... everybody gets together and finds out the best twist Survivor has ever had is getting dumped after one episode. They pick teams and form two tribes... Bruce doesn't get picked and gets told he has to go sit on Exile Island for three days... Why pick the skelton astronaut over the karate master? oh well... Reward Challenge: The two new tribes must race through an obstacle course, collecting six wooden snakes along the way. The tribes will collect two snakes at each of three stations. Each tribe must delegate one player to carry all six snakes throughout the entire course. The first tribe to cross the finish line with all their snakes wins the Reward: valuable fishing supplies. La Mina beats Casya (figured I'd have to throw the new tribe names in somewhere...) And they win the fishing stuff.... Casaya's younger members quickly make a final four pact of Shane, Courtney, Danielle and Aras... Yay! The older stupid women are screwed! At La Mina... The older guys want Nic and Austin. Then we find out the young girls want Nic and Austin too. So... who knows which way they'll swing...? Bruce is over on Exile Island with a new clue to where the immunity idol is... They show him try to make fire, do some karate, and go to sleep. 3 days on the island and that's all the footage they got? What do you want to bet... Bruce has that little idol..... Sally & Nic decide to go fishing with their new spear... Sally tries it one time- and forgets to hang on to the thing.... So much for eating fish! What an idiot! Immunity Challenge: The two tribes must work together to transport a giant zombie head from the ocean to the beach. Each tribe has a boat anchored to the ocean floor with a large wooden box. In addition, each boat has six holes filled with rubber plugs. Five tribe members have to pull out the plugs and begin bailing water out of the boat while the other two tribe members jump into the water and start moving the boat by pulling the anchor towards shore. Once the boat is clipped onto the hitching post, it's a race up the beach to put the anchor on the finish mat. The first tribe to put the zombie head on the zombie body wins Immunity. La Nina wins- Casaya looked so pathetic that even Jeff commented... The really sad part was they started doing better once the guys got in the boat and one of the girls started dragging the anchor... Shane begs to be voted off, but his alliance talks him out of it, and they get rid of one of the idots... I mean... older ladies Melinda. Then Bruce gets to join Casaya and the show ends. I'm kinda pissed they didn't let the four tribe thing play out. I thought it added something new to the game that was entertaining. I guess after seeing the old ladies vote out their strongest member, they knew they didn't have a prayer in upcoming challenges and decided to give them a shot... Oh well...

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Yeah, my husband wanted to see the 4 teams duke it out for a while- at least one more episode. You think Bruce got the idol?? That would be great!

Shane was on my freaking nerves!! Grrr...

Angie said...

SHANE needs to go...and go NOW!!

Melinda deserved to stay...the rest of them except for Cirie or whatever her name is, are idiots. I hate that damn tribe. I'm gonna have to root for the other team, even though I think ALL the "younger" people are complete fools. UGH. I LOVE Survivor. No other show, save for Big Brother and American Idol gets me heated like this.

Hillary said...

Aw man... I'm missing this season of Survivor, your blog jsut reminded me! I'm taking an improv class on Thrusday nights now! Uh, I suppose I could tape it, but really... I'm jsut not that organized. Boo hoo!

It least I'll have your blog to keep me somewhat updated! :)

Anonymous said...

I liked the twists of the 4 groups too.
Shane has such problems!! I can't believe he was picked as the "cool guy"....more like "pathetic guy"......good recap and I hope Bruce has the idol too.