Monday, May 22, 2006

Conversation with a spammer....

I'm sure some of you have seen my spam posts... Usually, I just make fun of them, but today... i thought I'd try something different. I decided to hold a conversation with my spammer and see what road it may lead down.... you be the judge.... the secret med men use Oh... what is this secret med men use oh wise and wonderful e-mail spammer??? Could it maybe be one of these? Re: test VALLtwUM Re: test VbtAGGRA Re: test CktALLlS Re: test VtAGGsRA Re: test VtAGiGRA Re: test VtzAGGRA Re: test AMBBtExN Re: test AMBBtEsN Re: test VALLtUoM Re: test VALeLtUM Re: test AMoBBtEN Re: test VALLatUM Re: VALUM n Re: Prescriptions Written and Filled Online for any Medicine You Want. Overnight Shipping. Apparently it's not a big secret... Everybody seems to want to tell me about them.... But since you brought it up... how much is it? pay 2,50$ for v,iagra That is a most confusing price, but since I don't need em anyway... what else do you have for me today? Fw: qsizbmebmpu rbwzbwria mxnwkasd kqgcjfbjyaz qkgrwpswxfu qsliov qnvznad nrilkfejn !! Important! Ummmmm... OK... I see that is importanat, but you seem to have some kind of typing impediment... Have you been kidnapped and your fingers are tied up or something? This is even worse typing than trying to sell me VtzAGGRA.... Re: Your crdit RE: Your creddt Your credit I thought you were trying to sell me drugs... now we're going to discuss my credit? BTW- It's nice to see you finally invested in a spell checker.... I test these p1lls it's amazing! Ahhhhh... Now I get it... those must be some pretty amazing pills... They apparently work on the part of your brain that controls spelling...? Urgent Notification #54721395929728 Your account #96069539 Hey... that's pretty impressive... you threw some random numbers up behind your message... But I don't have an account #96069539.... Bye You're leaving already? You just got here... I was enjoying your company.... Hi That's better. So what are you up to today? fsleep oon dustpan Oh really... I hate when I fsleep oon dustpan... All products for your health! I thought we were past all this medicine talk... Re: EphedraMax is in the news today... Breaking news: Ephedra legal again Increase your energy levels You have a drug problem, don't you? Any med for your girl to be happy! Hey now... my girl is happy. She doesn't need your pill pushing to get her that way.... Re: bakuyy news Huh? RE: G59 Now you are just making up gibberish, aren't you? You got some time Yeah, but I'm running out of patience... Our store is your cureall! What the Hell is a careall???? You have Won! Ok.... I'm bored with you now... Time for me to end this conversation... Bye bye... how everyone By hitting my delete key... just like I'm doing now.....

5 comments:

Michele said...

What about the line
"Great Blog" i've got you bookmarked.LOL

JOE B said...

I have always wanted to see what these guys would have to say. Apparently it ain't much.
Joe

nitewalk6 said...

I'm not a spammer but I read your entry about quitting smoking. I have been "clean" for 16 months now after 35 years. The method that I used was laser therapy. It was painless and effective and quick and inexpensive. It is something I believe in so much that I did a commercial for them for free. If you want more info go here: www.apltweb.com Don't know if there is a clinic near you but it makes quitting much easier.

Tracy S said...

LOL That is the funniest thing I have read in awhile ... You are such a nut!!

Steve Kenul said...

hahahahhha, you just inspird me to have a blog just for spammers. I have three e-mail accounts, all get spam.