Tuesday, May 30, 2006

New template

I think I am happy with the new look. I know.... some of you miss my guppies... so here ya go: Anyway... I'll be working on this template and tweaking it to get exactly what I want from it. This morning, I taught myself how to do the drop-down list for my blogroll, and I added some stuff to the sidebar... I think the biggest change I made was dropping the "Rant Zone" from my title... I mean... really... What exactly did I rant about? When I created my blog in the first place, I figured I would talk politics... That's where I kept hearing about blogs... I really had no clue what they were. So I figured I'd use it as a place to blow off steam after arguing in circles with people on political message boards. I grew very bored with the arguments around the same time i created my blog, so there really isn't much ranting to do now.... So I'll just be guppyman. That works. Anyway... Thanks for the positive response to the change... Eventually I'll get this page to look just how I want it (and then I'll probably get bored and change it again).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks good. It's refreshing and easy to read, which is the number one thing I look for.

Red said...

Oh I like you remodel, well done. :)

phoenix said...

I love it! Very serene Guppy! Now just tell me how you did the drop down? Pwease? :)

Anonymous said...

thanks, yes, I missed the guppies!