Friday, March 11, 2005

Friday!

I love Fridays. Finally, the work week is over, and I get to spend time with my family. It seems like during the week time flies by and the little bit of time we get together seems like nothing.... but the weekends are special. We actually get to be together.... And I really enjoy the time I get with them. So I'll be hanging out with my wife and daughter this weekend.... and I'll be happy. Check out this Flea Circus Ever wonder where the money in your pocket has been or is going? Try tracking it at Where's George? Hope everybody has a great weekend! I'll be out in the yard planting and getting everything looking nice... we got some seeds and bulbs that need to go into the ground, and spring fever is calling me to go buy a few flats of something to plant. Time to make the house trully look different from the outside.... it still pretty much looks like what the last owners left us with right now.

No comments: