Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I haven't posted in a few days.... Had the holiday weekend and all that. Here's a quick little update on life: My daughter Heather is turning seven on Thursday. We got her a guinea pig for her b-day... I think she finally settled on Squeakers for a name. The little fuzzball is too cute. Hopefully we can get rid of it's skitishness soon... gotta work on handling it a bunch. Our church decided to do an outdoor service on Sunday. When we went out the door, we noticed it was a bit cooler than it had been... grabbed the jackets and headed on. We got to the football stadium and realized that there was absolutely nothing blocking the cold wind from hitting us straight on. About froze to death out there. But it was nothing compared to what the man who we were honoring went thru for us, so I can't complain at all. Thank you Jesus! I still haven't made it thru a day at work since I quit wearing the patches without smoking. I have no problem not smoking at home.... but something about work stresses me out enough that I just can't do it. Go figure. Have I mentioned how much I love my wife? She is the best thing that ever happened to me. Anyway- I think I'll wrap it up there... I need to take some pics of Squeakers and get them on here sometime soon. Until next time.....

No comments: