Monday, March 07, 2005

Good Morning

WTF? For some reason I can't explain, some days I hop out of bed in the middle of the night.... Today was one of those days... For some reason my body decides 3am is something it wants to see, so I lay in bed tossing and turning until I finally give in and get up. That was this morning.... So I figured I'd look around the net and see what kind of interesting things I can find.... Here's a few games: Mini Golf The Hedgehog Game Dodgeball Drunken Sexual Hangman And if you are in a really strange mood, try checking these out: Trippy Stuff More trippy Stuff There ya go... that should help you stay busy for a little while at least.... I gotta go think about getting ready for work now.... Gee... is it Monday already? Seems like the weekend just started. I hate Mondays..... Road Rage

No comments: