Saturday, September 10, 2005

Link day......

OK.... By now I'm sure we've all seen Stuff On My Cat. Classic little page about stacking stuff on your cat.... great fun! But what else are cats doing out there on the net? Well... let's see.... What is Cats in Sinks? It's obvious. It's about cats. And kittens. Who like sinks. And basins. KittenWar May the cutest kitten win! And of course, there's always Bonsai kitten! Enough with the kitties.... did you know that today is World Naked Gardening Day? Everybody get out there and garden naked! (and send pics to me)..... And finally, Everybody wants to help New Orleans somehow.... here's the way somebody found to do it.... Boobs 4 Bourbon St.... That's all I got today..... Hope everybody has a great weekend! And if you've been waiting for my wife to post, she finally has!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the cat sites! I am going to enter both my cats but the site doesn't seem to be working right now. I'm bummed.

I entered Pilot though in the Cats in Sink site :)

Beanhead said...

Naked gardening seems alittle dangerous to me, but hell if it makes them happy I say go for it...but not anywhere that I can see it please!!

Unknown said...

Boobs 4 Bourbon Street

LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there Guppyman! Two comments...

First, you've tried Cats in Sinks. You should see Dogs in Tubs at http://members.cox.net/mooalex2/dogsintubs

Second, to commemorate 9/11, I've decided to visit every single blog on my blogroll today. I appreciate the entertainment and enjoyment you provide, and I wish you peace and happiness.
LJ

Michelle Keller said...

Naked gardening. I guess there really is a group for everyone!

Tracy S said...

hmmmm we really should try that naked gardening baby ..:) I will just leave out the pruning ...hehheheheh