Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Links

How about a few links..... All you ladies talking about your chocholate craving time of the month have inspired these first two..... Butter, Chocolate and Cheese... Oh My! Chocolate fountain OK... Did anybody realize that this was some kind of a fetish? Bee Dogs This guy really hates MCI.... LEGAL REVENGE AGAINST SPAM SNAIL-MAILERS And finally.... One for True Jersey Girl and Patsy Darling... One more... A friend of mine has a blog dedicted to his new baby girl... check it out!

3 comments:

Beanhead said...

I love those butter, cheese, and chocolate sculptures.
Dog thing is not something I would do or my dog would let me do.

Anonymous said...

that chocolate fountain reminded me of willie wonka's waterfall

Bridget Unnel said...

Hey stranger! Sorry to be MIA for a while, but I have too many people pulling on my puppet strings. Hope all is well with you....