Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Some thoughts on my blog.....

Someone on Blog Explosion left me a comment that I found interesting.... They asked why I talk about Big Brother so much- said that my life was so much more interesting.... Wow! That amazed me.... I never really thought that anybody out there would really want to hear about my day to day life.... Most days are nothing more than work, come home exhausted, scrounge up something to eat, watch whatever reality show has caught our interest that day, and go to bed. I enjoy it, but didn't figure anybody really wanted to hear all that... I do try to mix things up- Sometimes I am in a humorous mood and will post "interesting" links or rag on the piles of spam that flow in... Sometimes, I want to talk about the shows I watch... There has even been a time or two where I've decided to get all political... Sometimes I talk about projects we've done or things we've grown... Sometimes I just type to get things out ... I like it all.... I don't see myself changing the way I post... I just post the things that interest me at the time I get a chance. There's no set in stone rules I follow or formula to my madness... I have seen that some topics are more popular than others (I tried posting about Ultimate Fighter 2 and had ZERO interest)... That's ok. I almost said I'm not posting for the recognition, but that wouldn't be entirely true.... I get off to the fact that people come around and take the time to read and comment on what I have to say... It feeds the ego. I love cruising around and seeing what others have to say too... I've sorta lost track on what I started this to say... I appreciate you being here and reading what I write... If you like it, great! if you don't... I'm sorry... But when it gets down to it, this is my outlet... I can't change who I am or what I post about to fit other's needs... I like my blog. Hopefully you do too.

9 comments:

Bridget Unnel said...

Thank goodness I broke myself of the "Big Brother" habit... I watch enough reality as it is!!

Anonymous said...

I come here for my BB fix. Dont go changin'!!

Anonymous said...

I think you do a great job of mixing it up! I love the fact I can never be too sure what I'm going to get when I come over here!

Anonymous said...

just dropped in to feed your ego

Michelle Keller said...

I think your current blogging method is awesome! I love reading your posts, BB & all.

Angie said...

Just be you, gup, that is all it is really about. I love your blog, darlin'. :)

Beanhead said...

I say post whatever makes you happy! I don't watch BB but I sure as heck know what is happening on the show...;)

Unknown said...

Hey, its your blog buddy. You can do with it watcha want! You must be doing something right, because people, like me, keep coming back for more.

millennium hippies said...

i always come here after BB and Rock Star INXS to see what you've written, don't stop now!!