Monday, March 06, 2006

Are you ready to rock?

I figured I'd share a little of my musical tastes with you today... I noticed that I can find all kinds of nifty videos over at You Tube - So here are the first few I decided to look up... Give em a listen and tell me... what are some of your favorites? Slade - Run Run Away Focus - Hocus Pocus Blue Oyster Cult - Godzilla Anthrax - I'm The Man Led Zeppelin - What is and What Should Never Be Stryper - Soldiers Under Command Motley Crue - Live Wire ACDC - Problem Child

5 comments:

BeckEye said...

I've recently become addicted to You Tube. Lots of good stuff over there.

Bridget Unnel said...

What - no Simple Minds?! Harrumph! (Glad to see you are as crazy as ever...)

Bar L. said...

NOT FAIR! I am looking at this at work so I can't open it and view the video (even though I am legitmately on a break).

It's killing me...I want to see Zeppelin! I have to wait till later :(

"Jet" said...

Great playlist!!!

XXOO,
JTL

Tickles_Tapeworm said...

Dude...


Stryper???