Monday, March 06, 2006

Are you ready to rock?

I figured I'd share a little of my musical tastes with you today... I noticed that I can find all kinds of nifty videos over at You Tube - So here are the first few I decided to look up... Give em a listen and tell me... what are some of your favorites? Slade - Run Run Away Focus - Hocus Pocus Blue Oyster Cult - Godzilla Anthrax - I'm The Man Led Zeppelin - What is and What Should Never Be Stryper - Soldiers Under Command Motley Crue - Live Wire ACDC - Problem Child

6 comments:

jayne d'Arcy said...

I love Slade! I wore out that album, Keep your hands off my power supply. Sadly, to replace it costs wayyyy too much. Thanks for the videos!

BeckEye said...

I've recently become addicted to You Tube. Lots of good stuff over there.

Bridget Unnel said...

What - no Simple Minds?! Harrumph! (Glad to see you are as crazy as ever...)

Bar Bar A said...

NOT FAIR! I am looking at this at work so I can't open it and view the video (even though I am legitmately on a break).

It's killing me...I want to see Zeppelin! I have to wait till later :(

Jetting Through Life said...

Great playlist!!!

XXOO,
JTL

Tickles_Tapeworm said...

Dude...


Stryper???