Thursday, March 30, 2006

Decisions desicions......

My buddy Ender decided to be extra nice to me and make me some sweet banners! Thanks Ender!!!!! But now I am torn... Blogmad only allows you to use one banner in the rotation.... So I have to decide which one to use.... I hate that. I hate having to make decisions like that... they both rock! So I've decided it's up to you... Help me choose which banner to use... NemoLive2 BlkWht2 Speaking of Blogmad ... Have you joined? Have you been thinking of joining? Well... I could use the referrals, so feel free to join from here... And since you are in a voting mood already.... why not rate me on VARB? Varb For Me

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

the bottom one...

Johnny Wadd said...

what a life changing decision.

JOE B said...

I like the "grab shell dude" only because I have seen Nemo about 38 thousand times.
Joe B

Jod{i} said...

I like the top one as well, they are both great!!!

Red said...

Ender rocks! They are both nice but I really like the bottom one. But it is your blog so in the end it is up to you to decide. :O)

Bar L. said...

the VARB thing would not work for me but I am a member so I will find you somehow and vote for you. I just added you to my links, I had Stormi but for some reason not you! Sorry!

LOVE the banners! In fact, I'm jealous :)

Tracy S said...

I love the top one !!! My vote is with that one all the way ...

and ... I agree , Ender ROCKS!!!

Anonymous said...

We'll look at ways of adding more than 1 banner, hows that ?

No promises just yet but we'll work on it

Regards

Paul
BlogMad

Anonymous said...

I like the first one best but they are both very nice. Great of Paul to pop in and let you know that they will work on allowing more than one banner. Good going Guppyman. :) In the meantime theres no reason why you can't use one one week, and the other the next.

I like your site. :)

Anonymous said...

Loving the banners Guppy, I can see why you were torn, shame you can only use 1 :(

Anyway, I am going to vote fron you on VARB.

Blueyes said...

The turtle one is awesome :)

Blueyes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SupComTabz said...

the first one!