Tuesday, March 14, 2006

BarlowGirl Never Alone

I waited for You today But You didn't show No.No.No I needed You today So where did you go? You told me to call Said You'd be there And though I haven't seen You Are You still there? Chorus I cry out with no reply and I can't feel You by my side So I'll hold tight to what I know You're here and I'm never alone. And though I cannot see You and I can't explain why Such a deep, deep reassurance You've placed in my life oh We cannot separate 'Cause You're part of me and though You're invisible I'll trust the unseen Chorus I cry out with no reply And I can't feel You by my side So I'll hold tight to what I know You're here and I'm never alone We cannot separate You're part of me and though You're invisible I trust the unseen Chorus I cry out with no reply and I can't feel You by my side So I'll hold tight to what I know You're here and I'm never alone

3 comments:

Angie said...

LOVE that song! I have it on a CD I made for myself and I listen to it at work often. I had never heard it until last year when one of the winter guards from another school used it for their show.

Denise B. said...

hey stranger! just thought I'd pop in and say hi!

Mike said...

Awesome, another Christian website... Keep up the good work...

I give away free credits on my blog, so check it out