Monday, March 13, 2006

Random thoughts on a Monday.....

First- If you would... go click on the thumbnail on top of the far right column... It'll take you to see my buddy Mjet... She is renting space from me this week, and we'd both appreciate you swinging by- Tell her guppy sent ya! Thanks to everybody who left comments on my last post. I was starting to wonder if anybody was reading what I had to say. Some great points were brought up and a lot of new names that I haven't seen are there... I'll have to go visit you all soon when I get a chance. Wednesday we have to go and meet a new surgeon who is going to take over Stormii's operation. (See here for links to posts about that - Just in case you don't know what I'm talking about.) We are still scheduled for surgery on the 29th. I am confident that the ever changing doctors is God putting the right surgeon in place to perform the operation. Thoughts, prayers, etc... are always welcome. Somehow... I have become addicted to this game... Anyway- that's sporadic enough... I hope you all have a great week!

4 comments:

"Jet" said...

Thanks for the shout Guppy!!

I am praying for Stormii!

XXOO,
JTL

xtessa said...

good luck to you and stormii... sneding positive thoughts your way.;)

phoenix said...

Lots of prayers and good thoughts your way you two! Hugsssss

Anonymous said...

You guys are still in my thoughts even though I havent had much time to come around.. I hope this new surgeon is just the answer you've been looking for..