Friday, March 17, 2006

Funny stuff....

Picture this... My co-worker gets a call from his wife... She works for the Houston crime lab. They are working on getting their DNA lab back up and working after all the problems they had. Anyway- he's talking to her and he says- "I'm not going to ask them that... here... let me put you on speaker phone and you can ask them" And she did- She needs DNA samples... Ones only guys can give. She wants to send her husband to work Monday with little collection cups to get some male DNA samples... I wonder if she is sending magazines or DVD's to aid in getting these samples... I told him to ask how much it pays... No work is getting done here today... everybody is laughing too hard...

10 comments:

Bill said...

That is just too funny! Reminds me of when I was much younger and the nursing student I was dating asked for similar 'samples'!!

Good post!

Oh... and here via 'BlogMad'

Unknown said...

Ah, yes, life in the office!

WendyWings said...

ROTFL so did you all jump up and volunteer ?
Love the cartoon, NOT here through Blogmad surprisingly enough.

sea said...

I'm surprised you asked about the pay. Seems like the perfect volunteer position for you. Anything to further the cause, right?

Blueyes said...

Poor guys gonna be the butt of quite a few jokes for a long long while now lol

TwoWeekWait said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
"Jet" said...

Wonder if anyone is going to take her up on the offer!!

XXOO,
JTL

Bar L. said...

That comic is TOO FUNNY!

Anonymous said...

Let's see...

His wife works at the Houston crime lab and she is wanting male DNA from the office where her husband works.

Why there? Aren't there other places they can get male DNA specimans? Sounds fishy to me. What is she really looking for?

Emily Suess said...

Found one more to blogroll. Love your site.