Wednesday, April 05, 2006

American Idol....

Oh boy, here goes guppy with another American Idol post... Wah wah wah... you bunch of babies... :) Anyway... tonight was country night... And it was mostly another week of suckitude like last week... WTF people??? You are supposed to be the top 9 in this thing... Why can't any of you act like it? That sucked. Sucked. and then, it sucked some more. Maybe they should go back to assigning you folks songs? Anyway... let's take a look at the sucktacular that was last night..... Taylor Hicks John Denver - Take Me Home, Country Roads Ummmm....NO. I will admit something here... I like John Denver. I know... some of you are really wondering about me now... But that's ok. Taylor... WTF was that? Some advice? I know... you need advice from some dude on the Internet, right? but I'll give it anyways... Don't just stand there and try to sing something. Especially on a night where your singing doesn't fit the song... Move around, be the spastic old dude with tourettes... wow us with the shear goofiness that is Taylor. But don't ever do what you did last night again. That sucked. Mandisa Shania Twain - Any Man of Mine Madisa didn't win herself any new fans last night either. Randy liked the last 5 seconds of it at least... Simon liked the 5 seconds after it was over... I kinda have to go with Simon on this one. I was bored, and she didn't sing it well. bad start to the night... Elliott Yamin If Tomorrow Never Comes - Garth Brooks This was painful. Elliot.... You need to take the advice they give Bucky and turn it over for yourself... some things do not need quite so much enunciation... Pavorati sings Garth.... ewwwwwww..... Paris Bennett How Do I Live - LeAnn Rimes The judges liked this crap? WTF? If I could vote somebody off, Paris would be the one... Ace Young Tonight I Wanna Cry - Keith Urban Boring, blah, yawn... Sung better than he has anything else recently, but that's not saying much... Wake me up when this thing is over.... Kellie Pickler Reba McEntire - Fancy Hey wow... Kelly can sing country? Who knew? She sang it well, but She really needs to learn how to work the stage... Something other than the strange painful looking bow-legged thing she does.... Chris Daughtry Keith Urban - Making Memories of Us Chris did ok. He needed to after last week's attempt at Creed.... Still kinda bored me though.... Katharine McPhee Faith Hill - Bringing out the Elvis Katharine has the voice for stuff like this... Now if she could learn to change the cutesy little smile into a sexy look that fits that voice, she'd be the total package... Overall, one of the best of the night... Bucky Covington Best I Ever Had - Gary Allen Bucky... WTF? You had such a broad category... COUNTRY! You could have chosen anything- something that would give you a chance to use the last slot to make people remember you up there, but instead, you decided to put us to sleep. I hope for your sake it wasn't a fatal choice.... Anyway... what a crappy night. Again. I almost hate to pick a bottom three tonight. If people were judging them just on last night's performance, the botton three would be a bottom 6 instead... with only Kellie, Chris and Katherine having any hope of being safe.... But I don't think Taylor or Mandisa will be in the bottom three just yet.... Out of the other four- Paris, Ace, Elliot & Bucky.... It's really anybody's guess who will hit the bottom.... I'll be happy if either Ace or Paris go home, And if I had to say which will go- I'd probably pick Ace. He has consistantly sucked worse than the others.... so yeah... he's my pick tonight.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

"sucktacular" = LOL

talk said...

Hey guppyman. I would love to see Bucky go. Chris and katherine are my bet this week.

Anonymous said...

The Best I Ever Had that Bucky did was done by Gary Allan, not the VH version. Not sure it makes a difference but since it's country night, just thought it should be known who did the country version.

guppyman said...

OK... Corrected the Bucky disaster.... Thanks folks!

Amanda said...

I think, based solely on last night's performance, Taylor is on his way out.

Bar L. said...

I don't have to watch the show, I just read your blog instead - its more fun!

Angie said...

Whether he stayed or not...BUCKY STILL SUCKYS!!

;)

Shelly said...

I have to agree with you. Overall Country night was Boring! But now I have to fear Queen Week. Ugh.