Monday, April 10, 2006

Good Mornin....

Well.... The week is finally here... I've looked forward to this week with both dread and anticipation... Wednesday is Stormii's surgery. I'm at work today, but I took the rest of the week off. Tomorrow her mom and grandma are flying in, and then we have to be at the hospital at 6:30am on Wednesday morning. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers folks. It helps. Not sure when I'll be able to update ya'll on how it went... Maybe I can get my mom to do an update after the surgery... If you can't find info here, maybe check over there... Anyway... I guess I better get some work done considering this will be the only day I work this week.... Take care folks!

6 comments:

Loquacious Curmudgeon said...

Here's to a successful operation and a very speedy recovery.

Sir Christopher said...

Will be praying. Have set up an alarm reminder daily to remember to pray.

Bar L. said...

Calendar marked...prayers start now.

"Jet" said...

I hope Stormii's surgery goes well! I will be keeping all of you in my prayers!

XXOO,
JTL

candoor said...

sending good thoughts...

carmilevy said...

I'm praying for you all. Be there for her and make sure you get some rest in there, too.

I wish we could do more than send words.