Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Tuesday...

Wed. at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 a.m. the time and date will be 01:02:03 04/05/06 I've had issues with my back and neck for a long time... I regularly end up seeing a chiropractor or a massage therapist... I get to the point that I can barely move my neck at all. My chiropractor asked me if I had ever been in a motorcycle wreck after seeing my x-rays. I guess I did a bit too much stage diving in my youth... ANYWAY... the point to my drawn out little story... Last week, I had to go get a massage because once again I could barely move... The next day.. I was sitting at work and realized something... My wallet is a pain in the ass... It really is... I pulled it out of my back pocket and it hasn't gone back in since... And guess what? My neck hasn't been nearly as bad since then.... Go figure. Just for grins... watch the way this lady grabs this guys attention back....

1 comment:

Angie said...

I don't know if you were ever a Seinfeld watcher..but..that reminds me of George's wallet that was so huge and packed with stuff. If you didn't watch Seinfeld...nevermind. ;)

Glad your back is better!