Tuesday, April 25, 2006

spam spam spam spam......

I haven't done a spam post in awhile.... But they keep sending me material, so I figure I need to go ahead and pass it on for them.... First off... How many different ways can you spell the same word? At least... I think it's the same word... I'm not real hip on the latest slang.... maybe I'm missing something important....? Re: PHARMACjgcY Re: PHywyARMACY Re: PHARMACpuxY Re: PHARhbvMACY Re: PHARcpxMACY Re: PHwjgARMACY Re: PiomHARMACY Re: PHARxxrMACY Re: PmihHARMACY Re: PHARMvzjACY Re: PHptcARMACY Re: PHARMAjjeCY Re: PHARMmjjACY Re: PHARnwsMACY And if that wasn't enough.... The same folks have decided they have other cool new sayings for me too... Re: CIbrkALlS Re: VIvsyAGRA Re: good VALtUfM Re: good CltALlS Somebody teach me how to pronounce these things so I can be cool with the kids these days.....! ------------------- Oops.... I think they may have sent this one to the wrong e-mail address... I'm guppyman... not muskrat! I do feel kinda bad that poor muskrat is having problems though... I sure hope they find him! We know how you can make it hard again. muskrat ------------------- OK.... I wonder if my degr.e.e.. from these folks will be spelled like that.... Yeah... I have a degr.e.e.. from a repu.t.ib@l inst.i.tui^n! no exams, no books, no classes just a degr.e.e.. ------------------- Ummmmmm.... But is there a reason TO read it? there is no reason not to read this ------------------- Tell me you don't like this stuff? Actually.... I love this stuff! I have hours of fun hitting my delete key over and over and over..... ------------------- OK... Time for the WTF part of the show.... Can anybody guess what the next two messages were trying to tell me???? cutworm bagatelle hackberry Deployment Buckle Hands ------------------- hiya hot stuff, do you think now would be a good time to sleep with me? Ummmmmmm..... NO. ------------------- Now these guys are promising some seriously hard stuff.... Quartzite! WOW! Got problems in the bedroom? We can help. quartzite ------------------- Your wife will love this. masturbate I about died laughing on this one.... Yeah... your wife will love it.... maybe you'll stop pestering her for sex all the time... Just take matters in your own hands buddy! ------------------- OK folks.... I may not be around much for awhile... Apparently I have been winning contests left and right. I must have forgotten that I entered any of these, but thankfully they were nice enough to send me e-mail reminders (to an e-mail address I never give out even). So if you need me.... I'll be off spending all my money! FRANK WILLIAMS - WINNING NOTIFICATION, FINAL NOTICE!!! Greenwich Lottery - Winners Award Notification!!! AWARD NOTIFICATION 2006 - CONGRATULATIONS FROM HONDA MOTORS....CLAIM YOUR CAR NOW !! GREAT WEATHER LOTTERY PROGRAMME - CONGRATULATIONS Ms. Julie Wright - CONGRATULATIONS WINNING NOTIFICATION ------------------- Until next time folks... just remember... spam is your friend.

7 comments:

Tracy S said...

LMAO, man you get all the good ones...lol

... Paige said...

Looks like ya got on some one's list. A dr. maybe. Who knows. I seen your gas post, FYI down in the valley {rio grande valley that is} gas over the weekend was only {yes only) $2.81 Aren't they a little far to go for gas?
Hey thanks for coming by & posting at my place.

Your Mother said...

I hate spam. And I think all spammers should die. Slowly. In a rotting tank of dead fish...yea that way. Nice to meet you. Michele sent me.

Scooter McGavin said...

Spam's only good if it comes in a can.

Anonymous said...

Guppies are lovely!!! *sigh* mines all black & red :( i envy your fishes.

prying1 said...

This one had me rolling Guppyman - The lines:

"Tell me you don't like this stuff?

Actually.... I love this stuff! I have hours of fun hitting my delete key over and over and over....."

is my favorite. I think more keyboards get broken that way...

Anonymous said...

Haha, I get emails from people named Attenuate H. Judiciousness and Recoiled T. Leakage. You gotta love some of those name generators. They're good for a laugh at least. ;-)