Thursday, April 27, 2006

Top 5 American Idol.....

Well.... Pickler got picked this week as the worst singer... She was that, but I am still amazed and surprised America woke up and realized that cal-a-mar-aaa and sale-mun and tarantula eyes and no one to play pottery with don't make an American Idol... So today... I figured I'd give you my take on the top 5. Here they are, in the order I figure they'll get voted off: Paris Bennett
Paris has a voice. She can sing. But she doesn't connect with today's music in the slightest. Her attempts at being her age fell flat... I can't see her having much of a "pop-star" career after this show ends... Maybe she could work on Broadway or something... music theater...? There is a reason she keeps finding herself in the bottom three... She's not right for this show. Elliott Yamin Monkey Boy.... Elliot looks like Eminem's ugly half brother or something... He looks slightly less awkward on stage than a Pee-Wee Herman impersonator at a police convention... My wife thinks he can sing, and the judges seem to love him... But if I actually watch the TV while he is performing, I have trouble hearing through my laughter... He'll get ejected right after Paris... The other three are tough. All three could actually win this thing... Here's the way I think it'll happen.... Chris Daughtry Chris will be the first of the major players to get axed. I know... all you girls will be moping around depressed and all that... but really... The guy will make it better if he doesn't win this thing... He will be recording soon enough anyways... Taylor Hicks I can see Taylor winning this thing, but I don't think he will. Personality-wise, I think Taylor is the best of the bunch... He's a flashback to the days of Joe Cocker... He'll add something new to the radio after it's all said and done... I just don't know what station will play what he puts out. Katharine McPhee McPheever is my choice for the winner of this thing. She's the most marketable for the show's producers, she's a born performer. The music she'll put out would have the most cross-genre appeal. I expect to see a big push for Katharine soon from the judges.. Not like this week when they told her she sucks after the best performance on the whole show..... There you have it folks.... Your American Idol winner- Katharine McPhee !!!! Of course... I could be completely wrong... It wouldn't be the first time.

6 comments:

Tracy S said...

I think you may be right...just this time...lol I think Chris would do much better on his own. I think Bo would have done alot better on his own. I hope Chris gets out soon for that reason, so they do not try and make him "pop" that would suck.

Angie said...

*GASP!!!*

You've been wrong before??? ;)

I agree with the Paris first then Elliott..the others..it's hard to tell.

It will definitely be in Chris' best interest to NOT win. Taylor, too. Heck, even Katharine! Perhaps they should all "throw it" and let Elliott win. ;)

Anonymous said...

I am not too much crazy about American Idol,but anyways,I just wanted to quickly drop in and say thanks for taking the time out for visiting and commenting at my site.

Anonymous said...

I think you have it picked right here, my only issue with Katharine McPhee is she comes off a bit too "trained since birth".

xtessa said...

i agree with you that Kat right now has the biggest possibility of being the next american idol... but i think that if taylor doesn't deliver in the following weeks, he might go first before elliot.

i just hope paris goes next. you're totally right about that one.

BeeJay said...

I want Katherine To win or chris, or taylor! :D