Friday, April 07, 2006

Survivor......? Oops....

Last night, I sat down around 7:45... When I looked at the DVR, I noticed the little record light wasn't on... WTF? So I turned on the TV and yep... Survivor was on, but I wasn't recording.... We had too much on the list and were out of room. So... My whole Survivor watching experience last night was about 2 minutes before tribal council on.... I hate when that happens. Looks like Austin went home.... and that's pretty much all I know. Oh well.... Happy Friday!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get a detailed recap of your missed show at

www.televisionwithoutpity.com

in the forums.

Anonymous said...

I am not going to recap or do a review this time. But it was odd that the winners of the challenge were the old LaMina Tribe. It looks like Terry is going for the Gold. MommaK didn't recap either, maybe tomorrow.

Kimberly said...

I watched it but didn't recap...we're a great pair!

Anonymous said...

It's so darn annoying when that happens. I'm getting close to the full capacity here and am trying to catch up so that I don't miss any episodes of my favourite shows!

"Jet" said...

Damn TiVo! Mine has done that before too and it's like the end of the world for 5 minutes!!

Be well!!

XXOO,
JTL

Jake Silver said...

Yeah I missed SMACKDOWN! because I had a detail to do and then my MiL was in here watching TV by the time I got home.

Yay.

Anonymous said...

you need to clean out that DVR huh!!!