Monday, April 24, 2006

Too much fun....

Crap. That's what trying to post today has been. Crap. But I'm gonna try this anyway.... I have been testing a couple of light sabers that my mom bought for somebody... (You wouldn't want to give untested light sabers to somebody, would you)? Anyway- She bought Darth Vader's and Luke Skywalker's.... Now... if only I had somebody to battle with, I'd be feeling great! Check em out! (yes... it's me being a dork again) One little thing I noticed.... In Episode IV... didn't Kenobi give Luke "his father's light saber"????? I have Anakin's saber, and the two look nothing like eachother.... Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm.....

4 comments:

web_loafer said...

If I am not mistaken.....

Carp is spelled....C.R.A.P.

....see how easy it is to get it wrong?

ONE MORE TRY....

C.A.R.P.

Yea.....

Happy bloggin' you all.

Anonymous said...

you gotta love the light saber....

Angie said...

D.O.R.K.

;)

prying1 said...

You need to get a friend. Playing with two-three light sabres by yourself doesn't look like as much fun as it would be to have someone whose belly you could poke with them.