Tuesday, May 17, 2005

American Idol Tonight.....

Hey... I just realized that tonight is Final three night on American Idol. With two of my favorite shows having just ended (Survivor and The Amazing Race), I guess AI will be the only one left that gets me going (At least till Big Brother starts next month). So... tonight, we have Vonzell (who will go home tomorrow) and Carrie and Bo. Let's see how close I can be to what the judges will say tonight: Carrie - (After a mediocre performance where she forgets half the words) Randy: That rocked! Props to you for that! Paula: Carrie, I have to stand up and say that was the best performance of the night. Simon: Why do I bother coming here? Everybody knows that you are my choice as American Idol- the shows are just a formality. Let's start recording. Bo- (after tripping over the mic stand and falling head first onto the judges table) Randy: Dawg! That rocked! Props to you for that! Paula: Bo, I have to stand up and say that was the best performance of the night. Simon: Bo... That was great. I only hope that I can wrap you up in a contract also after I give this competition to Carrie. Vonzell- (after the performance of her life) Randy- Baby V. What happened to you up there? That was pitchy and just didn't work for me. Paula- Pitchy pitchy pitchy... Sorry... but that was horrible. Simon: Sounded like a karaoke bar in Hell! Why did we even let you in this competition? Ryan- So there you have it America... If you want Carrie, Dial 888-IDOLS-01 If you want Bo, Dial 888-IDOLS-01 Or if you liked Vonzell, Dial 888-IDOLS-01 And no... it's not fixed to give the whole thing to Carrie... really it's not! We know how to sort the votes.... Just make sure you spend the money on text messaging us! Seacrest out!

No comments: