Monday, May 02, 2005

Where's George

Woohooooo.... I got a hit today on a dollar that I entered into Where's George! If you haven't heard of Where's George, you should check it out.... the way it works, you mark a dollar with the website www.wheresgeorge.com and you enter in the serial number to the site... then you go spend the money like you normally would.... Somebody somewhere is bound to get it and wonder what the markings are about... and they go and enter it in to the website.... Then you get an idea of where that money you spent has travelled to. It's pretty cool actually. I bought a stamp that I use to mark my bills with... I know... ya'll probably are sitting out there now thinking I'm some kind of dork... well fine.... But I still think it's pretty cool to see how your bills travel around.

No comments: