Wednesday, May 18, 2005

OMG I've been tagged!!!

Thanks to Bridget Unnel, I have been tagged with a meme. Sharing the love, I'm sending it over to True Jersey Girl & Texas Ivy. Let the madness and the pain continue... Three names I go by: guppyman Steele John Three screen names that I have had: dudeman guppyman Steele Three things I like about myself: Easygoing Loving ummmmmmmm.... Three things I don't like about myself: I'm a procrastinator like no other I suck with money I work too much Three parts of my heritage: Yugoslavian German Irish Three things that scare me: Needles The thought of life without my wife or my daughter Liberals ever regaining control of the government Three of my everyday essentials: My wife Christ Coca-Cola Three things I am wearing right now: My wedding ring Bracelet and necklace that my wife bought me the first time we met My work name badge Three of my fave bands or musical artists: Led Zeppelin Rage Against The Machine Yes Three of my fave songs: Thank You - Led Zep The 59th Street Bridge Song(Feelin' Groovy) - Simon & Garfunkel American Badass - Kidd Rock Three new things I want to try in the next 12 months: Exercising Eating better ummmmmmm..... Three things I want in a relationship: My wife My wife My wife Two truths and a lie: I love my wife I love my family I love my job Three physical things that attract me to the opposite sex: Eyes Brains Butt Three things I can't do without: Oxygen God Family Three of my fave hobbies: Woodworking N-Scale trains Yardwork Three places I want to go on vacation: Hawaii Belize Brazil Three things I just can't do: Hang out with my ex-wife Get shots Understand Liberals Three kids' names: Who's kids? Tom Dick Harry Three things I want to do before I die: Improve my relationship with Christ Skydiving Stock Car racing Three celeb crushes: Alyson Hannigan Demi Moore Alyssa Milano

No comments: