Saturday, May 28, 2005

Good Morning

Trying to catch up on life this morning..... For the rest of my garden pics... click here. I took a bunch yesterday and a few turned out really cool. I finally got to watch the American Idol finale.... It was pretty good. The Crimetime Live story was funny as Hell.... And David Hasselhoff's appearance was classic. Bo got to play with Skynard along with the rest getting to play with somebody or other.... Oh wait.... Kenny G played with Anthony and Anwar... I couldn't figure out if I should feel more sorry for the singers having to listen to Kenny G, or to feel sorry for Kenny G having to listen to them. Maybe I should feel sorry for America, that was pathetic to the point of ears bleeding... Then the Keeny Wayne Shepard playing Walk This Way with Constantcrap, Jessica and Nadia.... That was the worst "singing" I've seen since... well... since Anthony was on stage. OMG this sucked! Anyway... Overall... I am dissapointed... Carrie shouldn't have won... but Bo should do better anyways. Betcha he outsells her. Enough about AI ... It's over and I can move on! Let's see.... Other than work.... I'm clueless what's been going on in the world.... Guess I'll go find out and get back to ya'll with more later. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I *totally* agree, Bo should have won. He's a performer, and a good one at that.

Michele said...

I did not see the finale. I missed Kenny G? Good for me!

Many years ago a date (let me call him Idiot because that is his name) took me to a Kenny G / Micheal Bolton concert and then Idiot asked if I wanted to go back to his place. My reply: After two hours of listening to THAT...what are you an idiot?

See, the name makes sense now, yes?

dom said...

LOL funny I was talking to my girlfreind on SKYPE .. early hours in the UK .. American idol final was on so i could listen.

guppyman said...

Oh boy.... Do you really want to get me started on how AI was rigged??? I posted about how the British paper posted the article last week stating she won.... I can dig it all back up if need be.....