Thursday, May 19, 2005

OK... I decided that I have to ask.... WTF happen to Gwen Stefani ??????? I flip through radio stations constantly in the car.... whenever my daughter hears Hollaback Girl.... she screams... stop daddy! So I have to sit through this crap..... A few times I've been around that track So it's not just gonna happen like that Cause I ain't no hollaback girl I ain't no hollaback girl OK... So what exactly is a hollaback girl (or gur, as she pronounces it in the song)??? Gwen.... do they not call you after you give it up? And then there's this: This Shit is Bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S. Ummmmmm.... Spelling lessons for idiots? What happened to the next part: In Pajamas P-A-J-A-M-A-S Why'd she have to make it sound like a cheer.... My little one is fascinated with cheerleading... she wants to be one.... so of course... this song sounds like something she wants to hear. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Gwen.... you came out and you were hot and sounded good.... why the change to this crap you are putting out now? it boggles the mind.

No comments: