Friday, May 27, 2005

My last three days.....

Just figured I'd let ya'll in on what's been happening.... Tuesday, we had a piece of equipment fail that caused our entire network to go down (Did I mention I am in communications?) Anyway- we had planned to migrate off this piece of equipment slowly over the next three months. We just did it in three days. In the last three days, I worked about 60 hours or so.... Needless to say, I am tired as hell.... I came in this morning just to get a co-worker up to speed and I'm out of here for the long weekend! Take care... hopefully I can start posting again soon.

1 comment:

Bridget Unnel said...

If you need a giggle to unwind, I strongly recommend you check out the green slingshot thong photo over at my place.... the guy was last spotted somewhere in Texas...