Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Today's News....

Today, I was taking my morning cruise through the news sites, and here are a few stories that grabbed my interest. Enjoy! Two hurt in mock light sabre duel Two Star Wars fans are in a critical condition in hospital after apparently trying to make light sabres by filling fluorescent light tubes with petrol. OK... I don't know about you, but for some reason I don't think I would ever think to do this... Let's swing flaming glass tubes at eachother and see what happens! +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Person wearing Darth Vader mask robs Springfield theater OK.. so now they're not just geeks, but thiefs too. Maybe the theaters will stop letting these idiots in now? +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Newsweek writer regrets Quran reporting You think? Try reporting news rather than going with the "Blame America first" mantra. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Twelve Border-Jumpers Die in Ariz. Desert Heat You play, you pay.... I can't seem to come up with any sympathy here. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Finally, Carrie and Bo face off on ‘Idol’ Little bit country, little bit Rock-n-roll +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Vote For The Worst .com is down because of registrar problems, but .org will be up for a while. Just in case you couldn't get there....

3 comments:

Texas_Ivy10 said...

The light saber dudes should be up for an Honorary Darwin Award..lol Idiots.

The illegals that died made choices, and they paid the ultimate price for them. No sympathy here.

Can't wait for AI tonight!!

Redhead Mommy said...

completely off topic, but I tagged you for a meme on my blog...have fun!

dom said...

Agrees with Texas_ivy
In my days we had sticks and said "wervrommmmmmmm"" to make the sound
We just got black eyes and splinters LOLOL