Monday, July 11, 2005

Back to work....

The more I look at this page, the more I don't like it. I'm not satisfied with it... I hate the sidebar, I've worked on trying to fix it and have pretty much given up. I think I'll be looking for another new template soon. On a better note- I am quite happy with my new template over at Guppyman's Pic Dump. Now I just need to figure out what direction that site will go in... Do I continue to just post random pictures there, or do I start posting a pic of the day with some words explaining it...? Decisions decisions.... Today- I am back at work. Vacation is over. Reality is setting back in. Can there be a longer work day than the first one back from vacation? (Besides the last one before that vacation) Anyway.... During my vacation... I forgot to go out and play at the beach. So no new tan to impress everybody with. Too bad... I could have had beautiful golden brown skin like this Anyway- enjoy your Monday.... And if you know of somewhere I can find a template with guppies... let me know! I need guppies! Guppies rock!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried adding padding to the sidebar and makeing it wider? That would likely fix the sidebar problem :)

millennium hippies said...

YIKES!! that photo scared me so bad i jumped!

Melissa said...

That photo was terrible! Gross!!!

Beanhead said...

Okay that pic was not what I wanted to see before I crawled in bed.

Bridget Unnel said...

How can you not love smiling goldfish?!

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you're not getting on with the template and I think it's only the sidebar that's a bit odd....loving the rest of it!

Kim said...

Wow! I like your new look!!! Even though it sounds like you don't care for it, I like it.