Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Yeah yeah yeah... It's my B-day... so what?

Most years I celebrate my birthday for about a month.... This year... I could care less. What happened? I am 33 today. WOW! I was 16 yesterday... Somehow, somebody snuck a bunch of years in on me.... Oh well. Funny thing.... I got two blowers. Leaf blowers... Come on... get your mind out of the gutter! My wife bought me one Monday, and then yesterday my mom showed up with another. Pretty cool. Apparently, you aren't supposed to turn these on in the middle of the living room... Who knew? When I got home with one it was late... I couldn't go try my new toy outside, so I brought in an extension cord and turned it on.... 195mph wind can blow some stuff around! Any way... happy birthday to me, yada yada yada....

17 comments:

Ally said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like a fantastic way to spend the day :).

Michele sent me, but I'd have come anyway!

Sparkling said...

So what are you supposed to do with Leaf blowers?

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! *hugs*

Quitter said...

A very Happy Birthday to you!! Now go blow...leaves or grass or something :D

Star said...

Happy Birthday Guppyman.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday

I've got one of those string trimmers with all the attachments leaf blower included. real leaf blowers are better.

Kristi said...

Happy birthday! Hope your day is a good one!

Helen said...

Have a great day. I think it might be fun if you used one of those leaf blowers to blow out some candles tonight. And take a picture, will ya?
Peace...............

Anonymous said...

Your tried the leaf blower in the living room? Too funny :).

Happy Birthday!

Charlotte said...

Happy Birthday :)

Shrinking Wop said...

Happy Birthday! By the way a leaf blower is a great tool to use to clean a kids room. Open the window in the room then stand at the doorway and let her rip!!!

Then you have to clean the yard but you can blow all that stuff into the neighbors yard.

Um....That's what I've heard anyway.

Pause said...

Guppy, it could be worse, my birthday is now know as "the day me ex filed for divorce".

Just like our old anniversary is now known as "the day she started looking for a new boyfriend"

I'm actually thinking of changing my birthday to Cinco de Mayo everyone parties on the first of May 1.

Happy birthday to you!

True Jersey Girl said...

Happy birthday Guppy! Hope you get one more "blower" for your bday ;)

Crazy Single Mom said...

Happy Birthday Guppyman, and come talk to me when you hit 42 hee!!!!

Bridget Unnel said...

Oh no -- does this mean I have to be nice to you today? LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Anonymous said...

two blowers huh, well, it is your birthday! happy birthday guppy, here's to 33 wonderful years and many, many more (b)

Mae said...

Happy Birthday!