Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Strange stuff for today....

Well... I know how you crave the strange things floating around the net, but you are too lazy to go find it yourself.... So as a public service, once again i have brought you a few of the things that I found interesting. This guy gets his SUV crushed by a falling block of ice... Oops in the snow... The world record skateboard jump in China Insane skateboard jump ove Great Wall Let's see.... I've got pencils, paper, popsicle sticks and a whole lot of time.... Something to do while in Prison.... Don't drop bombs when decending in an airplane... Not the way to drop a bomb Is there really a right way to race a couch? Couch racing gone bad I know all you ladies will have to have one of these! NailJet Pro inkjets any image onto fingernails All I can say is WOW! All that, and she swallows! Virile cricket is world's top sex machine That should feed a little bit of your cravings for the strange and unsual for today. Hope everybody enjoys and has a good one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to ask...why were you looking for a way to do your nails on your inkjet?

Scared Bunny Blog - Not for the timid

Anonymous said...

Hey fella - just read your answer to "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to........." Are you really taking the exam? I ask because my husband works for the USPS :) Drop me a line at my place if you get a chance - just because I may forgot to come back to read the answer *LOL*