Thursday, July 07, 2005

Strange things, shameless self promotion, etc....

OK... So a lot of folks are probably wondering.... "Hey guppyman... where's all the strange crap you used to post?" Well... if you were wondering that, you are in luck today! I have been looking around the Internet trying to avoid the news (I am on vacation after all- I'll jump back in to the real world Monday). And I have found some cool stuff... Or at least some strange stuff... or some stuff at least. Anyway... In your spare time... do you ever look at you cat and wonder just what you could stack on it without it getting up and scratching the Hell out of you? Well... These folks do! Remember flipbooks? You know... the little drawings you can do that when you flip to the next pages it looks like it moves.... yeah... those! Well... now you can see and make flipbooks online! These guys have made the most realistic simulator ever.... Try out the Girlfriend Fight Simulator I know that ever since I posted this you all have been waiting for me to find something almost as good.... Well, check out my WTF link of the day! Sore fingers? Well... now you can Crack your knuckles online! OK... now for some shameless self promotion.... Everybody.... this is your perfect opportunity to Blogroll Me! Come on... you know you want to! And the other thing you want to do is go sign up over at Blog Explosion. Other than that... I don't have much to say today.... I hope everybody is having a great week!

4 comments:

True Jersey Girl said...

I didn't know you were on vacation...I was wondering why you haven't been around!

I'm off to crack my knuckles on line. I can't wait.

millennium hippies said...

okay the stuff on my cat thing was hilarious. since i have three kids, there is always stuff on my cat.

the dancing guys were also hilarious, but my daughter unplugged my speakers so i had no sound. they were dancing to the music i had in the background which was pretty funny as it was "And It Stoned Me" by Van Morrison. I will have to go back there with speakers tomorrow. (I didn't see the entire thing, something bumped me off the computer in the middle of it.)

i actually cracked all of his knuckles. and the pointer twice for good measure.

you're already on my blogroll and i'm already signed up on blog explosion. :)

enjoy the rest of your vacay. don't you just LOATHE when people call it vacay? i do.

Angie said...

Yeah, I'm feeling nice tonight. Thought I would just hand over all my BE credits to you. :) Thanks for kicking my boo-tay!

Jaykay said...

Hello, Michele sent me