Friday, July 29, 2005

Big Brother / Cool links / More spam...

Big Brother.... Last night on BB, Eric finally got kicked out! But then, his puppet won HOH, so it was a bittersweet victory. Question for Maggie.... Your "friends" in the house all voted against you. Yet this is still the side you align yourself with.... What's up with that? Smart move for Maggie would be to put James and Howie up for eviction. Both are still playing with their partners, and are more of a threat that way. I'm sure your girl squad is pushing for Janelle & Kaysar, but it'd be smarter to break up the pairs first. I have been reading people's reports of the live feeds, and they aren't showing any of the good stuff on the show. Apparently there is a lot going on in the house- petty attitudes, stupid stuff that would make for great TV, but they are watering it down bigtime. I guess they are trying to sell the live feeds. Anyway... This week should be entertaining... But can't wait to see who gets HOH next. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Here are a few tidbits I found while surfing around... Dad & me... a pretty cool game I found for ya'll. Poor Michael.... His new album only sold 8000 copies in it's first week.... Sit on men for money... Think this guy has a drug problem? ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ And just a tiny bit more spam that has found it to my Inbox.... Best love dr@gs at best store! Is this about cross-dressers or car racing??? I have no clue! good riddins to thighs My thighs need some good riddins... Don't yours? Its celeb time on PPTV channels, don't pay a cent for watching OK, I won't pay a cent to watch them... How bout I just don't watch? Can You Last 36 Hours? inu I haven't even figured out how to get 'inme', much less last 36 hours once I get there. Can't wait to talk to you again. Ummmmmm... you haven't talked to me yet, so what's this again crap??? Date-site with a twist First it was Pepsi and Coke... now they're adding lime to dating? I promise to go down if you take me out Now that is forward.... Lose inches - No diet needed The Lorena Bobitt method of inch loss maybe??? FW:PERMANENTMALEENLARGERBarney Now that's scary.... barney with a vacuum pump? The Hidden Dangers of Internet Access Yeah.... you might get a bunch of spam!!!! Hook up your cell with a hot new ringtone A dating site for cell phones??? Well... That's all I've got for today.... Hope everybody has a great weekend!

5 comments:

Cin said...

Hehehe. Love the way you annotate your spam, spam, spam, spam, SPAM, wonderful spam...

Yes, Michele sent me. Blame her for this commentary.

Bridget Unnel said...

I don't know what's worse -- Michael Jackson's poor album sales or the hideous photo that ran with that article!

Shudder, shudder...

Anonymous said...

OK Gup... I'm coming back later tonight to hit each and every one of these links. I've told you before how much I love these posts! But for now I'll just say that Michele sent me! Have a great weekend. See ya later on for my "real" visit!

Free to Be said...

Hey guppyman. I watch BB6 too. Glad Eric's gone and hopefully Maggie will wake up and break up some more pairs. Wish the the Italian girl would go, she's annoying as hell.

Came over from Michele's.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I have never seen so many reality tv posts in a blog!

By the way: Michele sent me!