Thursday, July 14, 2005

The Sign Game

I have started a new Flickr group called The Sign Game The idea here is to find words on signs. I will supply a list of 10 words to get us started... your job is to find the words on a sign somewhere. Any kind of sign you can find in public will qualify- The first person to supply a picture of one of the words then can suggest a new word. The first list of 10 words are all easy ones... 1. Sign 2. Game 3. Free 4. Fish 5. Garden 6. Guppy 7. Dollar 8. Fruit 9. Crabs 10. Super So go... Join the group and start posting your signs! I know all you camera-happy people have some real talent and could do incredible things with this...! Have fun! I must give credit for the idea to the lovely and talented PresentStorm

13 comments:

guppyman said...

Amazing... less than an hour and a half from my first post and it's already started! WTG IVY!!!!

paula said...

So Bummed! I don't have a camera case handy or I'd play.... maybe I'll grab it at lunch...

Hello Guppyman! Michele sent me! :)

guppyman said...

This can go for as long as people are willing... No hurry... But it's nice to see some interest!

xtessa said...

it's nighttime here! i can't go out and look for signs! LOL!

Anonymous said...

As mentioned on my site, I've lost my charger and no pics till I find it LOL

Denise B. said...

Cute idea, not sure if I'll get to it or not, though.

Nice look for your site too! Sorry I haven't been around much...summer and all.

Vickie said...

What a neat idea and I will join in as well as post about this wonderful game on my site tomorrow. Maybe some of my readers will come over and visit you. Thanks for visiting and commenting as often as you do.

True Jersey Girl said...

I'll give it a shot!

Anonymous said...

I found it, Guppy! Yay!!! I can take part now!

Humor Girl said...

I'll keep my eyes open...I got REAMED a new one for taking pics of motorcyclists while I was driving...but maybe signs willl be dfferent.

Ramona said...

Great idea. Somewhere I even have a picture with a sign that says "crabs" I'll have to look for it...
Michele sent me!

Angie said...

I think I'm gonna join the game :) Hey, gup, Michele sent me this time.

guppyman said...

Glad to see the interest here... I thought this would be up some of your alleys! Thanks! Can't wait to see everybodies pictures!