Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Update on The Sign Game

Here are the first 8 entries for The Sign Game! The group now has 8 members and we'd love to have your help! Why not come by and check it out- You know you need something to do with that digital camera you have.... Enjoy the pics! Dollar Home Home Fish new Fruit DSC03266 Sale DSC03021 Super 'SUPER' Sign Garden 'GARDEN' Sign Free 'FREE' Sign The current list of words needing to be found is: 1. Sign 2. Game 3. Big 4. Win 5. Adopted 6. Guppy 7. Wet 8. Veg 9. Crabs 10. Rent Why not come on over to The Sign Game and join us!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Guppy! I was DYING laughing about you choking your wife's boob. DYING! Thanks for blogrolling me. I will return the favor as soon as I have a few moments later tonight :-)

phoenix said...

hey there... while I am in Fla I will try to catch some of your signs :)... btw - You've been tagged on my blog :P hehehe

Anonymous said...

I'll take some new ones! Just stinks cuz it counts against my Flickr quota LOL

Btw - stop by and take part in my new PM Interrogation post I posted today... :)

Tammy said...

Vodoo! You have a Home Depot sign on your blog. EEEKKK!