Sunday, July 24, 2005

Our old bathroom

At our old house, in the back there was a combination mudroom/bathroom/laundry room. It was an ugly little place that nobody wanted to be in.... One day we decided it needed a new shower curtain.... after that, we decided it needed some paint on the walls... and it just kept snowballing from there. I only bring this up because we do this from time to time... we start thinking a room needs something, and before you know it, the whole room has changed. My wife has that bug right now... she wants to redo the bathroom here. Here's a few pics of the one at the old house.....

8 comments:

carmilevy said...

I love how these little projects seem to take on lives of their own.

Of course, I say this as my downstairs bathroom - the one most guests to our house use - sits with its wallpaper ripped mostly off, and I wish no time to finish sanding it down before I paint it.

Maybe soon...

Here from Michele's tonight. I like your words and pictures more and more every time I visit.

xtessa said...

if Snow White is alive today, i'd imagine her bathroom would look like that.;)

i love the butterflies and the dragonflies! can't wait what you come up with, guys!

Star said...

What a fun room. I saw a picture of a bathroom on someone's blog with a bookcase and a spinner rack for magazines.Once you start in one room, the rest of the house starts to look shabby in comparison, and you know what that means.

Kimberly said...

WoW! You guys are talented!! So when can you come over here??

Hope you have a great Monday;-)

True Jersey Girl said...

I had wanted to do the picket-fence- thing in my daughter's bedroom, but then went for all pink. Love the look, though.

Kristi said...

Very decorative and pretty! I like rooms that have a theme, and yours definitely does. What do you want to change about it?

Kim said...

I remember the pictures of your diningroom, and I thought that was spectaclar. Now this is darnright cute! Very very homey!

Anonymous said...

LOL! I've done that before.

I've seen you around BE but came here this time from the comment you left in my blog. Thanks for stopping by!