Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Random links, and some reality TV thoughts...

Cow Lingerie - Do you think this is the type of thing that leads to this? I should get with this guy and get him to promote The Sign Game! WordPhoto - Photography is often a battle against motivation. Much like writers block can slow down the best authors, photographers can often get lazy without something specific to shoot. This site presents photographers with a challenge - take a new photograph specifically for the word of the day, and post it for the rest of us to see. The only description and caption you get to include with your image is the word of the day (which the site does for you). Ba-Donka-Donk Mouse Now for some reality TV reviews.... Big Brother Last night was great! Kaysar convinced James and Sarah, and Howie and Rachel to join him and Janelle in getting Eric evicted! WTG Kaysar!!!!! The funniest part of the show was the POV challenge... Watching everyone go after Ivette, then attack Maggie was classic... Watching the looks on the faces of the other folks was even better! After, when He put Eric up on the block, listening to the cotrast between Eric and Maggie was pretty funny too. She was saying she didn't want to play without Eric in the game... He was saying he'd walk all over her to keep himself in the house. Eric is such a prick... can't wait till Thursday to see him sent home! (Not so) Average Joe... They brought back the 4 guys who got makeovers, and Anna had to choose one to join them in Tahiti... She chose Nathan to join them. Then she went out with each of the 5 guys... Stuck her tongue in each of their mouths and wondered who she'd keep around. I was suprised by her decision... I figured it'd be Josh and Josh... but they were the first two to get sent packing. Then she kicked Arthur off (he reminded me of Morton Downey Sr.)... So now she has to choose between Nathan- The Average Joe who has plans for the future and makes her cry with his poetry, and Rocky... The studly guy who is dumb as a box of rocks. Either way... I feel sorry for whichever guy she chooses... Slut puppy Anna is not worth the time guys! I think this time around, the winners were the guys who she kicked off.

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

BB was so great!! I just finished watching it this morning and was so happy to see Eric squirm! Thursday will rock :-)

Humor Girl said...

I'm hooked on Beauty and the Geek! :) Haven't really watched average Joe...

Anonymous said...

The first season of Average Joe finished here just before Christmas and I'd not heard about any more...hopefully they'll be importing more soon!!

J&J's Mom said...

happy Birthday G-man! I'm here via your wife ;0)

Anonymous said...

I love it when you put up these links. Wonder if I should get my hubby a sexy mouse for his upcoming birthday!

Sorry I missed your birthday. Hope it was a great one!

Kristi said...

I agree. BB was great. I loathe Eric and his massive ego, and I can't wait to see him gone tonight. His bringing up the Koran in his attack on Kaysar Tuesday was completely out of line. This show is addicting. :)