Tuesday, July 19, 2005

A few random thoughts....

First Live Billboard Debuts In Times Square Models Living On Building OK... Here is a company who's prodct is so obviously overpriced that they can afford the most asinine advertising campaign ever. WTF? Does seeing people paid to look like they are partying make anybody want to rush out and buy a bottle of CK One? Am I just not hip enough to get it? Flip-Flops At White House Cause Stir I'm sorry, but I just can't get that worked up over this. They wore flip-flops. They met the President. OK... who cares? I don't care who is in office, he's still just a citizen of this country. He is no better than any of the rest of us. Why shouldn't they wear flip-flops? Too funny.... You can create your own Pepto Bismol dance on their web site Looks like Emily is about to slam into Mexico...

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday. I agree-seeing dancing models would not make me buy CK One. I don't think anything would, actually, unless Ewan MacGregor was going door to door selling it. ;)
I'm going to blogroll you. Your site is fun!

Bridget Unnel said...

I am extremely anti-flip-flop and believe those fugly little toe-revealing, foot odor-emanating shoe-wannabes should be banned! Hate 'em, hate 'em, hate 'em.

As for the live models in Times Square? I actually saw them yesterday on the way to a lunch meeting. They looked bored, hot, and sweaty.